Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

My Blogs

I've set up more than one blog so I can put down thoughts on a number of topics. The one you are reading will be a good place to start because it will be a miscellany, and will nudge you if anything important is on one of the other blogs.

The SVG Blog will contain material that is specific to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and material (other than pictures) that is intended to go into the SVG Book.

The Social Evolution Blog will contain material that is relevant to my theory of the evolution of human social behavior, especially material intended to go into the book Einstein's God and the Science of Zen.

Diaryland will contain material that may be of interest to those who know us personally if it is interest at all.

I hope this makes sense and that you enjoy any blog you visit.

Karl



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?